Recently, I have been eating Greek yogurt. It is produced by
Morinaga and is available at supermarkets and some convenience stores around Tokyo. A single 80g serving costs 168 yen. The yogurt is plain and unsweetened, but it comes with a package of raspberry syrup or honey. I prefer the raspberry syrup. This yogurt is very rich, thick, and creamy and it tastes different from the
Morinaga ビヒダス yogurt I usually buy, so I enjoy it once in a while for a treat. If you like yogurt, I suggest you try it! You can learn about Greek yogurt
here.
This is a model for your first blog - introduce a new product or something you have been doing lately. Check your typing and spelling and introduce something interesting to your group members.
Deadline: Thursday May 30 at 17:00.
At the top of your blog post, make sure to write your name.
The Post subject should be like this -
Blog #1: xxxxxx (your name)
Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment